The Pilonidal Cyst Center of Excellence is proud to offer all of its patients a state-of-the-art and comfortable outpatient surgery center. Our technologically advanced pilonidal cyst surgery facilities are essential to providing the highest level of service and quality of care and are another reason why our center is so highly valued by both the surgical team and our patients. We are highly aware of our impact on both our patients’ lives and on the environment around us, which is why we’ve also made our facility green friendly
Reducing Our Environmental Footprint
At the end of the day, we’re here to make lives better, and that means protecting the environment for our patients as well as their children and grandchildren. Everyone who is associated with our center is proud of the fact that it’s a green space that was built with sustainability in mind.
Our space includes:
- Efficient lighting throughout the facility
- Recycled material in the furniture, tiles, cabinetry, fabrics, and other fixtures
- Low volatile organic compound (VOC) content
- No urea-formaldehyde in any materials, including adhesives, coatings, paint, and more
- Specific area lighting that allows for individual controls, reducing overall energy usage
- Custom locally made furniture to help local businesses
- Equipment that is all EnergyStar rated
- Use of natural light wherever possible with glass doors and windows
Request your consultation today.
Call us at 888.397.7135 to schedule an appointment or:
Come to Our Colorectal Surgery Facilities
The Pilonidal Cyst Center is here to help everyone with the painful and, at times, embarrassing disorder. The facility houses world-class machines, expert surgeons, and an experienced staff ready to treat anyone suffering from buttock abscesses and sacrococcygeal fistulas. Our surgical team is one of the best in the world and has trained at the top medical schools in the country. Many continue to give back through teaching posts and actively participate in studies and research.
Schedule your consultation at our facility by calling 888.397.7135 today.
Next, learn more about our charitable contributions.